Every year the Campbell River & District Chamber of Commerce hosts a variety of events for our members. From networking receptions and educational seminars, to luncheons with business leaders and awards ceremonies, each event offers our members distinct benefits and added value. This guide helps define the various events hosted each year by the Campbell River Chamber of Commerce.
- Business Awards of Distinction
- Business Expo
- Annual General Meeting
- Business Walks
- After Hour Business Mix & Mingle
- Business Leader Luncheons
- Member & Guest Luncheons
- New Member Orientations
- At a New Member Orientation \you will learn how to get the most from your Chamber membership. Network with other Chamber members, meet members of the board and staff and learn firsthand the Chamber benefits available to you as a member. Both new members and renewing members who want to learn more about the Chamber are welcome.
- Lunch & Learn Series
- CEO Breakfast
- International Trips
- Small Business Week
- Small businesses (employers with 1-50 employees) makes up over 80% of the Chamber's membership and small business is the backbone of the Campbell River business community. Small Business Week celebrates and creates awareness of the significant contribution small businesses make to our economy.
- Jingle Mingle
- The Holiday Reception recognizes and thanks our members for their membership, our sponsors for their support and acknowledges the work of the board and volunteers who have contributed to the success of the Chamber throughout the year. This reception is paired with the Silent Auction. All proceeds from the Silent Auction support our work as the largest and most influential advocate for businesses in the region.
- Summer Barbecues
- The Chamber hosts a summer BBQ every August