As the voice of business in Campbell River, the Chamber is responsive to the needs of its nearing 500 members by offering programs and services to foster business success. The Chamber works to ensure that the local business environment is attractive, competitive and open for growth.
- Represents our members and promotes business in Campbell River
- Speaks on matters affecting our members
- Researches business issues, encourages investment, works to broaden the tax base
- Collaborates with key alliances to promote and create awareness around risks, challenges and opportunities related to business including labour market and education initiatives
- Recognizes the importance of education in providing employment skills
- Is aware of environmental and cultural issues
- Maintains contact and works with key stakeholders to improve the manner and method of doing business in Campbell River
If you're a member and you have an issue you want the Chamber to explore, please contact us.