As the voice of business in Campbell River, the Chamber is responsive to the needs of its nearing 500 members by offering member value through programs and services to foster business success.
Chamber Creating Member Value:
- Represents our members and promotes local business and a positive business climate in Campbell River
- Researches business issues and speaks on matters affecting our members
- Encourages local investment, works to broaden the tax base
- Collaborates with key alliances to promote and create awareness around business risks, challenges and opportunities including labour, environmental, cultural and social
- Creates opportunities to provide members access to contract opportunities and a labour market with skills that meet the needs of our employers
- Develops value added programs, services and support that delivers impact and return on investment to Chamber membership
- Maintains contact and works with key stakeholders to improve the manner and method of doing business in Campbell River
New For 2015 – You Choose Your Dues Level with Tiered Membership
New Model Reflects Member's Choice
- Members want to choose the benefits and services they need and be able to clearly see what those options are
- Member needs evolve as they move through their business cycle and they want to renew their membership annually based on what their business needs are at that time
- Members want to get benefits without having to show up
- Members want bottom-line benefits with a return on investment
- Members want to know their contribution and business is appreciated at any level
- Members want to show their support for the impact and role of the Campbell River Chamber and reflect that in their choice of tier
We have responded to our members by providing a new tiered dues structure with three options. Starting in January 2015, members will be able to ‘choose’ their membership renewal based on the tier with the services and benefits that best meet their needs.
We look forward to meeting with our members and businesses in the community to support them in deciding which tier will best suit their needs and will bring them closer to accomplishing their goals for 2015.
Resources to help you better understand the tier structure